Groupon features Teen Voices as “Today’s Featured Cause” July 12-14!
Teen girls and supporters, brace yourselves. This news is BIG! And when we say BIG, we mean BIGGER than BIG! Have you heard of Groupon? Groupon.com is a website that features unbeatable daily deals on the best local goods and services. G-Team is a community outreach initiative within Groupon that brings communities together to do good, have fun, and make an impact.
Sounds cool, right? Just wait, it gets way cooler: From July 12 to July 14, the G-Team is featuring our organization as "Today's Featured Cause!" So why should you care? Because as a member, we know you want to help make Teen Voices an even greater success!
As you all know, Teen Voices is a nonprofit organization and we can only continue our programs with help from people like you! We are trying to reach out to as many people as possible and let them know just what we're all about. Being featured in Groupon's daily emails for these three days provides a great opportunity to reach out to new potential readers and volunteers. You can help amplify the voices of young teenage girls by supporting this campaign.
You may ask, "How do I do that?" Well, simple! Just help contribute to this program and/or share this offer with your network of friends. (A tweet or posting on your Facebook wall would be greatly appreciated).
How do I contribute?
1. Subscribe to Groupon (http://www.groupon.com/subscriptions/new) in Boston or Worcester
2. Go to: http://www.groupon.com/deals/teen-voices
3. Click "Buy" and select the donation level and quantity of that level. Want to donate $50? Click buy 2 at $25!
4. Complete order.
5. Support the campaign with a pledge and spread the word to friends and family, encouraging them to do the same.
Spread the news!
1. Copy and paste this tweet and spread the news!
Help support @TeenVoices via #Groupon July 12 -14!" Because we're all more than just pretty faces http://gr.pn/nrE5at
2. Go to Facebook and "share" this link: http://www.groupon.com/deals/teen-voices
Thank you for your support in making Teen Voices an even stronger organization!
4 Responses »
Leave a Response