Discover Your Perfect Stay

Exploring Diverse Perspectives and Youth Culture in Teen Voices Volume 6 Issue 3: October 1997

Combining Colors: Interracial Dating

130 Self Love Quotes to Boost Your Self Esteem

In the vibrant tapestry of relationships, the topic of interracial dating holds a prominent space in our social fabric. This edition delves into the nuanced experiences of teens navigating love across cultural divides, encouraging an open dialogue on the beauty and challenges found in these colorful unions.

Voices from the Street: Real-Life Runaways

Venturing into the raw and often undisclosed world of real-life runaways, this issue shares compelling stories that shed light on the struggles and resilience of teens who have left home in search of a different life—a poignant exploration of freedom, survival, and the hope for understanding.

Teens Write Reviews!

Books, Music, Web Sites...

Dive into the creative minds of teen reviewers as they share their takes on the latest books, music, and websites. Attuned to the pulse of contemporary youth culture, this section offers a variety of perspectives that resonate with this generation's diverse tastes.

Dear Debbie: Lose Those Weight Worries

Addressing the pervasive concern of body image, Dear Debbie offers compassionate advice to teens grappling with weight worries. This column underscores the importance of self-love, health, and confidence beyond the scale—valuable wisdom for growing minds.

Say What?!: Trendy Clothing Ads

18 Best Self Love Books 2023

Trendy clothing ads are more than just market material—they often reflect and influence the fashions shaping teen identity. Here, we decode these adverts, discussing the messages behind the trends and inspiring teens to make informed choices about their personal style.

More Cool Stuff...

Write a Review

Have you got an opinion on a new novel, album, or website you just can't keep to yourself? Write a review and see it published in the next issue! Teen Voices encourages all readers to express their views and add to the community's vibrant discussion.

Check out our favorite web sites!

Keeping up with the digital age, we've curated a list of favorite websites that offer engaging content targeted at the teen audience. From educational resources to entertainment hubs, there's a site for every interest!

Got an idea or opinion to share? Visit the chat room...

Looking for a space to connect with peers and exchange ideas? Our chat room is buzzing with activity where you can debate, discuss, and discover new viewpoints on all things teen.

Information about Teen Voices

Is Bella Hadid's Style Plus-Size Friendly? I Dressed Up Like Her ...

Teen Voices, produced by Women Express, Inc., stands out as a unique publication dedicated to amplifying the voices of young women. Engaging in topics ranging from social issues to popular culture, the magazine continues to be an invaluable resource for youth empowerment and expression.

Where to Buy Teen Voices

Support the ongoing efforts of Teen Voices by purchasing a copy from local bookstores or subscribing for regular deliveries. Each issue is a gateway into the minds of today's teenagers, providing real insights for readers of all ages.

Read Back Issues Online!

Missed an issue or want to revisit your favorite articles? Many back issues of Teen Voices are available online, allowing you to dive into the archives and explore past discussions that have shaped the magazine's rich history.

Discover the World Through Teen Eyes

For the adventurous at heart, travel represents a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow. Just as the articles in Teen Voices connect readers with diverse perspectives, traveling provides a real-world education on culture and personal identity. Whether it's through the pages of a magazine or the journey to a new destination, exploration is key to expanding our worldviews and embracing the vibrant tapestry of humanity.

Greensboro

Cancun

Las Vegas

Nashville

New York

Grand Rapids

Liverpool

Atlanta

Orlando

Scottsdale

Cabo San Lucas

Charlotte

Virginia Beach

San Juan

Monterey

Tampa

Dubai

Gulf Shores

Townsend

Marmaris

Austin

Durango

San Francisco

Honolulu

Anaheim

Dallas

Miami Beach

Aptos

Vallejo

Philadelphia

Panama City Beach

Billings

Fairfax

Corpus Christi

Chicago

Winnipeg

National Harbor

Madison

Reno

Forks

Galveston

Milan

Destin

San Diego

Key West

Fort Lauderdale

Oludeniz

Alicante

Myrtle Beach

Barcelona

Corolla

South Padre Island

Laguna Beach

Islamorada

Blackpool

Cartagena

Santa Barbara

Naples

Tijuana

Benidorm

Nerja

Protaras

Puerto Vallarta

Ocean City

South Haven

Tulum

Sydney

Playa del Carmen

Salou

Tel Aviv

Pensacola Beach

Nice

Punta Cana

Cape Town

Abu Dhabi

Adelaide

Cambria

Malaga

Albufeira

Palma de Mallorca

Big Sur

Lahaina

Boracay Island

Daytona Beach

Rehoboth Beach

Antalya

Lincoln City

Oak Island

Seville

Athens

New Orleans

Vancouver

Torremolinos

Puerto del Carmen (Lanzarote)

Benalmadena

Atlantic City

Cape Canaveral

Cape May

Wilmington

Hong Kong

Naples

Manila

Rimini

Fethiye

Los Angeles

Nassau

Side

Hollywood

San Pedro (Ambergris Caye)

Hua Hin

Key Largo

Hoi An

Sorrento

St. Augustine

Ogunquit

Marrakesh

Dublin

Fernandina Beach

Aberdeen

Marbella

Lagos

Hastings

New Buffalo

Doha

Clearwater Beach

Mumbai

Negombo

Port Arthur

West Palm Beach

Traverse City

Mobile

Pattaya